For more information about being a volunteer for the Suncorp Bank Volunteer Program at the Blackmores Sydney Running Festival please ensure you have read through the following pages:
- Welcome & Introduction
- Pre-event Roles & Responsibilities
- Venue Roles & Responsibilities
- Course Roles & Responsibilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Volunteer Guessing Competition T's & C's
- Volunteer Event Day Competition T's & C's
- Volunteer Registration Form
Please don’t forget this is an EARLY morning event and the volunteer start times can be as early as 5:00am!
Volunteer program contact details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.sydneyrunningfestival.com.au/
- Phone: (02) 9548 6721
- Fax: 02 9520 2533
- Post: Volunteers, PO Box 313, Engadine NSW 2233
Thanks again for your time and we look forward to working with you on Sunday 21 September 2014.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2014 Blackmores Sydney Running Festival.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the Volunteer Team firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9548 6721.
Click here to apply to become a Suncorp Bank Volunteer for the 2014 Blackmores Sydney Running Festival.
- Traffic & Transport
- Results & Photos