For more information about being a Medibank volunteer for the Medibank Volunteer Program at the Blackmores Sydney Running Festival please ensure you have read through the following pages:
- Welcome & Introduction
- Pre-event Roles & Responsibilities
- Venue Roles & Responsibilities
- Course Roles & Responsibilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Volunteer Guessing Competition T's & C's [COMING SOON]
- Volunteer Event Day Competition T's & C's [COMING SOON]
Medibank Volunteer Registration Forms:
Please select the most appropriate form for you. If you're unsure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be able to apply to become a Medibank Volunteer for the 2016 Blackmores Sydney Running Festival here soon.
Please don’t forget this is an EARLY morning event and the volunteer start times can be as early as 5:00am!
Medibank Volunteer program contact details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.sydneyrunningfestival.com.au/
- Phone: 1300 177 638
- Fax: 02 8521 7678
- Post: Volunteers, PO Box 2193 Taren Point, NSW 2229
Thanks again for your time and we look forward to working with you on Sunday 18 September 2016.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2016 Blackmores Sydney Running Festival.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the Volunteer Team firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 177 638.
- Medibank Volunteers