You are here Home › How to insert images
How to insert images
- To add an image, click your cursor in the Text Editor where you wish to add your image.
- Click the WYSIWYG ImageField icon (polaroid image). This will open a pop-up.
- Click the Browse button. This will open a second popup window.
- Select your image from the list. This should close your second popup window.
- Select your image and click Open. Then click Upload.
- You can also choose pre-uploaded images with the Reference Existing link. When doing this just select from the thumbnails and click select.
- If you would like to add a description to the image, please enter text in the description field.
- Once you have finished uploading an image, click Insert.